Monday, February 13, 2012

Lumos: the beginning

To cast light on something with magic, one uses the spell of Lumos, creating a flashlight-like effect through the wand. 

I have found that life is the same -- minus the magic...and wand. Light can come in so many different ways in our lives. Ideas become illuminated by choices we make and situations we are placed in. And just as good old Dumbledore states, "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light". Optimism is vital in this life. 

I'm wholeheartedly a Harry Potter nerd...and proud of it. The series was my childhood. I have read the books countless times- and often, that includes a week of finishing the entire 7 book series. I grew up with the characters, and I absolutely connect with each of them in my own way. BUT...im not here just to talk about how much I love harry potter. I'm more here because I do in fact have my own life. And not just that...I'm wanting to share it with cyberspace. So be ready for things that happen in my life...and lots of Harry potter references :) 

and to display my excitement of harry potter:

No comments:

Post a Comment